Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Valkyrie

Valkyrie was a pretty good movie in my opinion; I'd seen it once before when it came out in theaters. I honestly thought the Hitler character could have been more "ruthless". I heard from a few people that they thought Tom Cruise's performance in that movie could have been better, but was decent. I mentioned it during gym today and the people who had seen the movie wished for some battle scenes, overall more action and less talk. The movie is about one of the most significant assassination attempts on Hitler within his allies in Germany. I really admired how these people recognized the wrong their regime was doing and attempted to grind it to a halt. These officers understood the consequences of siding with Hitler and decided to defy him regardless of the punishments. Overall it was good seeing it again and even better having to eat some Munchos and popcorn while watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment